Friday, March 13, 2009

Social Services & Child Abuse

I never thought that I could be the type of person who will favor the separation of kids from their parents. I have always thought of American system as crazy when they take kids away from their parents when they beat them. Beating up or disciplining kids with light spanking, few pinches, and sometimes slaps is a normal type of disciplining kids and teaching them good behavior back home country. I never thought of it as something wrong because it does work often times when oral warning doesn't work. However, when physical discipline leaves bruises on the body of the kid then is considered an abuse and that's when my heart shrinks and I start favoring the separation of kids from parents through social services.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear
Its a very good posting pl continue.
Thanks
http://www.urproblemmysolution.blogspot.com/